Saturday, February 20, 2010

P-p-p-passion Partay!!!

Hellz yes. Yesterday I had my passion party. It was not as big a turnout as I thought it would be but it was still pretty good. We still have a bit of subway left... anyone want a sandwich? My new friend, Krista, made some cheese balls and coconut shrimp and I barely have any of those left. While the girls were downstairs partying some of the guys were upstairs putting a dent in the massive amount of beer Sky and I somehow acquired.

From the beginning here. At 1600 Sky and I went to pick up the subway platters. When we got back to the rec room the passion party consultant got there just a couple minutes later. So we let her in and she started setting up. Sky and I went up and grabbed some things from the apartment and then he left to go get Krista. At four thirty a friend (K) showed up. The consultant had everything set up so we (her, K, and I) were all hanging out, talking, waiting for other people when the door opens; it's some guy holding pizza. He's standing there staring at us and we're just staring back at him. I say "I think you have the wrong tower, who are you looking for?" As he's about to talk he sees the table, he says "Oh.... you have... that..." (probably referring to the huge, bright pink, double ended dildo) and he starts slowly and awkwardly backing out of the room. It was REALLY amusing. So after that happened I was starting to get concerned about everyone else. I called Gian (he was bringing Satoko) but he didn't pick up. Then I called Kyle (he was bringing Heidi and her friend) but he didn't pick up. Right after that Michelle walked in, she was pretty surprised that no one was there yet. I told her that I called and asked her if she had her friend's (that she invited) number. She told me she lived in my tower, on my floor and it turned she's my next door neighbor. lol So Michelle went upstairs to get D and then I called and got a hold of both Gian and Kyle. So Gian came in first and got the key to my apartment since Sky wasn't back with Krista yet. Then Kyle came and Heidi and her her friend. (*Note: I can't remember Heidi's friend's name so I'm going to call her "Scully" and if she reads this I hope she won't be mad at me for that. But other readers, the story behind Scully is that Sky started calling her that because of the color of her hair and it stuck. She doesn't like it very much though.)

So we started right before Krista showed up. We played a game. Then Krista got there for the second game. Then we played one more. Then got some food and the consultant started her show. I had a ton of fun. Michelle brought me some awesome boobie brownies. See?


Okay. Well I'm FINALLY going to watch Sherlock Holmes so bai.

"Shut up, woman, get on my horse."
My horse is amazing (youtube video)

No comments: